2 sandwiches 406 calories per sandwich
1. Cook beef until lightly browned. Drain fat.
2. Mix in remaining ingredients except hamburger rolls.
3. Cover and cook over low heat for 20 minutes to blend flavors. Stir occasionally.
4. Spoon mixture onto bottom halves of rolls (about ½ cup per sandwich). Cover with top halves.
* Thrifty Meals for Two: Making Food Dollars Count * USDA Home and Garden
Your Barbecue Beef Sandwich is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Main dish, Sandwiches, Meat
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes