1. Saute onion in oil in large skillet until soft.
2. Add rice; cook, stirring, several minutes.
3. Combine tomato paste, water, cinnamon and lentils in a bowl; add to rice.
4. Bring mixture to a boil; cover tightly, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes.
5. Stir in seasoned salt, raisins and pinenuts.
6. Grease an 8-inch-square baking dish; pour in rice mixture.
7. Cover and bake in preheated 350'F. oven 20 to 30 minutes.
Your Bombay Rice & Lentils is ready. Happy cooking!
Related recipes: Casseroles, Vegetarian
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes