1. Steam cabbage leaves until limp and tender.
2. Lay 2 slices corned beef on each leaf.
3. Blend mustard with soup and add ¼ cup to vegetables.
4. Place vegetable mixture in center of corned beef.
5. Roll up cabbage leaves, tucking in ends.
6. Stir milk into remaining soup and spoon over cabbage rolls in baking dish.
7. Bake at 375'F. for 20 minutes.
Your Eire Corned Beef and Cabbage is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Main dish
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes