1. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a 1½ qt. round casserole with non- stick cooking spray.
2. Sift flour and 2 Tbsps. + 2 tsps. of the cocoa into a medium bowl; set aside.
3. In large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat ¼ cup of the sugar and the margarine until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Fold into flour mixture alternately with milk; spoon into prepared casserole.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. cocoa and the remaining 2 Tbsps. sugar; sprinkle over the mixture in the casserole. Carefully pour hot water over the entire mixture. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
5. To serve, spoon warm pudding into 6 individual serving dishes.
NOTE: A personal note... this is great with vanilla ice cream or chocolate cool whip!
Each serving provides: 2 Fats, 1 Bread, 75 optional calories Per serving: 231 calories, 5 gm protein, 10 g fat, 33 g carbohydrates 116 mg calcium, 410 mg sodium, 36 mg cholesterol, 2 g dietary fiber
Your Fudgy Chocolate Pudding is ready. Bon appetit!
Related recipes: Mom's best, Desserts, Low-cal
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes