1. Peel potatoes; slice thinly.
2. Sprinkle potatoes with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
3. Heat bacon fat in a skillet; add potatoes and cook until browned and tender, stirring frequently.
4. Spread potatoes evenly in a greased 1-quart casserole; sprinkle with cheese.
5. Break eggs carefully over cheese; cover with cream.
6. Bake in preheated 350'F. oven 15 to 20 minutes, or until eggs are set.
7. Serve at once.
Your Potato & Egg Casserole is ready. Good luck!
Related recipes: Casseroles, Vegetarian
Season specials: Easter Recipes, Passover Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Season Recipes, Xmas Recipes